Tuesday, July 17, 2018

We finally made it to Calgary!

Well we finally made it to Calgary but of course we had a few little blips in the road. First of all, there was a wicked rattle near the passenger side windshield and the door. So Lee asked me to drive so he could troubleshoot the issue. For those of you who always ask if I ever drive the coach, I guess the answer is yes! So Lee proceeded to unscrew the door moulding to see if he could find a breach, but no luck. I guess the sound is coming from the outside in, so we tabled a resolution for another time. Driving the coach on a straight road went very well…..I was glad to have had the opportunity to drive since I was pretty rusty….but it was for a short period of time which was fine with me. The second blip happened when we went to get diesel for the coach…apparently we received two charges for our fill up! We thought we might have been charged for a previous user who may not have paid. This particular station was unmanned so we couldn’t speak with anyone there. Since we had relatively good cell coverage, we called our bank to alert them of this situation..I am glad to say that the customer service representative resolved our problem and made sure that we had full use of our credit card going forward! Phew! The third one was that our backup camera stopped working…it came on intermittently. We would have to figure that one out later as well. But we arrived at our campground safe and sound. Isn’t that what counts?

No comments: